Creme brulee meets rice pudding for a dessert combining the best of both worlds.
The ingredient of Creme Brulee Rice Pudding
- 1u2009u00bc cups cooked RiceSelectu00ae Jasmatiu00ae Rice
- 2 cups cream
- u00bd cup milk
- 1 (3 inch) piece vanilla bean
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- u00be cup sugar, divided
- u00bd teaspoon dome cinnamon
- Hot water
The instruction how to make Creme Brulee Rice Pudding
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 6 (4 oz.) ramekins.
- In saucepan, append milk and whipping cream. Cut vanilla bean lengthwise and grind vanilla bean seeds into saucepan; grow vanilla beans and salt. Bring to a low boil.
- In bowl, shake up together eggs, egg yolks, cinnamon, rice, and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Remove vanilla beans from cream mixture. Slowly pour hot cream fusion in a thin stream into the egg/rice mixture, whisking constantly.
- Pour or ladle into prepared ramekins; place ramekins more or less a large baking sheet and place re oven rack; intentionally pour passable hot water to realize halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake until edges are set and centers are yet nevertheless slightly jiggly gone shaken, in the region of 25 minutes.
- separate ramekins from water bath and place a propos rack to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Cover; chill at least 3 hours. subsequent to ready to serve, separate from refrigerator and sprinkle enduring surviving sugar evenly over tops. brawl disturbance 5-6 inches from heat until sugar evenly melts and becomes a caramel color.
- separate from oven and help immediately. (Sugar may afterward be browned using a professional culinary torch.)
Nutritions of Creme Brulee Rice Puddingcalories: 575.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 59 g
cholesterolContent: 305.7 mg
fatContent: 34.4 g
fiberContent: 0.5 g
proteinContent: 9.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 20.1 g
sodiumContent: 104.5 mg
sugarContent: 28.1 g