A astounding Thanksgiving dinner side dish that sounds following a dessert.
The ingredient of Tricias Pineapple Cheese Casserole
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup white sugar
- u00be cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded prickly Cheddar cheese
- 25 buttery round crackers, crumbled
- u00bd cup melted butter
The instruction how to make Tricias Pineapple Cheese Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- improvement pineapple in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, stir up together the sugar, flour and cheese. build up to casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crackers over the pinnacle of pineapple and cheese mixture. Pour melted butter beyond the peak and bake for 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Tricias Pineapple Cheese Casserolecalories: 497.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 58.7 g
cholesterolContent: 74.5 mg
fatContent: 25.5 g
fiberContent: 1.2 g
proteinContent: 11.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 15.4 g
sodiumContent: 371.4 mg
sugarContent: 41.2 g