This is an enormously booming Oreo® and chocolate mousse dessert which combines many recipes!
The ingredient of Layered Oreo® Mousse
- 1 (14 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreou00ae)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- u00bd cup water, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) bar semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) bar milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 cups whipped topping, at odds on bad terms
The instruction how to make Layered Oreo® Mousse
- Grind cookies into a fine powder using a food processor.
- augment cookie powder and cream cheese in a large bowl. Mix by hand until dough comes together.
- Press dough into an ungreased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- include 1/4 cup water, semisweet chocolate, milk chocolate, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- work up 1/4 cup water, egg yolks, and sugar together in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook for 2 minutes. separate from heat and blend in the melted chocolate. Fill a bowl considering ice, set saucepan roughly top, and demonstrate mix until cool. Fold in 2 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- move ahead chocolate merger more than the cookie crust. press on long-lasting whipped topping over the mousse and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutritions of Layered Oreo® Moussecalories: 325.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 32.4 g
cholesterolContent: 59.3 mg
fatContent: 21 g
fiberContent: 1.5 g
proteinContent: 4.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.7 g
sodiumContent: 183.3 mg
sugarContent: 23.2 g