These delicious dessert crepes are topped behind legal maple syrup, crispy bacon, and cinnamon.
The ingredient of Maple Bacon Crepe Stack
- 1 (8 ounce) package bacon, chopped, or to taste
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 2 eggs
- u00bd cup milk
- u00bd cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- u00bd teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 dash arena cinnamon, or to taste
- 2u2009u00bd tablespoons maple syrup, or to taste
The instruction how to make Maple Bacon Crepe Stack
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook on top of higher than medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, very nearly 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices all but paper towels.
- total tally flour and sugar in a bowl. Mix in eggs. blend in milk and water gradually. move around in butter. amass vanilla.
- Brush a pan like oil; bring to medium-low heat. increase be credited with a allocation of batter; outlook pan to develop swear into an even, thin layer. Cook until bottom just begins to brown, practically 2 minutes. Flip and cook until extra side is lightly browned, practically 2 minutes more. Transfer crepe to a plate, separating finished crepes later than sheets of parchment paper. Repeat as soon as the remaining batter.
- Place a crepe concerning a plate. Sprinkle a portion of bacon approaching top; drizzle considering maple syrup. Continuing stacking as many crepes and toppings to your liking. pinnacle the final buildup in the same way as a sprinkling of cinnamon.
Nutritions of Maple Bacon Crepe Stackcalories: 273.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 26.8 g
cholesterolContent: 92.5 mg
fatContent: 13.6 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 9.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.2 g
sodiumContent: 359.5 mg
sugarContent: 10 g