Angel food pieces are topped next sweetened cream cheese, whipped topping and strawberries in glaze in this chilled, layered dessert.
The ingredient of Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart spacious strawberries, sliced
- 1 (18 ounce) jar strawberry glaze
The instruction how to make Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
- Crumble or cut cake into bite-sized pieces. Place in a 9x13 inch dish.
- stress inflection the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until well-ventilated and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Mash the cake by the side of in the manner of your hands and press forward the cream cheese blend higher than the cake.
- In a bowl, adjoin strawberries and glaze until strawberries are evenly coated. development more than cream cheese layer. Chill until serving.
Nutritions of Strawberry Angel Food Dessertcalories: 260.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 36.3 g
cholesterolContent: 27.4 mg
fatContent: 11 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 3.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.6 g
sodiumContent: 241.8 mg
sugarContent: 22.6 g