Stuffed red fear peppers are filled taking into consideration Delicious delectable beef and rice and baked with prepared spaghetti sauce for a hearty dish that doesnt need a lot of preparation.
The ingredient of eternal Beef Stuffed Peppers
- 6 red scare peppers - tops and seeds removed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1u2009u00bc cups instant rice
- u00bc cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch auditorium showground black pepper
- 1u2009u00bd pounds lean arena beef
- 2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 6 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese, at odds on bad terms
The instruction how to make eternal Beef Stuffed Peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil, cut heat to medium, and cook red alarm bell peppers in the boiling water until slightly softened, roughly more or less 5 minutes. Drain and rinse peppers with cold water.
- mix up eggs, 3 cups of spaghetti sauce, instant rice, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper together in a bowl. Crumble arena beef into the union and trouble until arena beef is adequately sum up when sauce and rice mixture.
- Stand peppers in a large baking dish and fill each pepper once beef mixture. Pour 2 cups spaghetti sauce higher than the peppers. Cover dish taking into account bearing in mind aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peppers are tender, the filling is set, and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the middle of a pepper reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), 55 to 60 minutes. Uncover and top each pepper as soon as 1 tablespoon Cheddar cheese.
Nutritions of eternal Beef Stuffed Pepperscalories: 595.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 53.4 g
cholesterolContent: 183.3 mg
fatContent: 25.7 g
fiberContent: 8.3 g
proteinContent: 34.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.7 g
sodiumContent: 1404.9 mg
sugarContent: 23.9 g