This is a five-star recipe that combines the immense taste of grilled beef kabobs gone a delicious tomato sauce baste. I always double the sauce to peak the beef and veggies exceeding rice. A mouth-watering meal.
The ingredient of Best Ever Saucy Beef Kabobs
- 2 cups tomato juice
- u00bd cup butter
- u00bc cup finely chopped onion
- u2153 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon paprika
- u00bd teaspoon auditorium showground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- u00bd pound lively mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 large green unease pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
The instruction how to make Best Ever Saucy Beef Kabobs
- In a saucepan greater than low heat, blend the tomato juice, butter, onion, ketchup, mustard, salt, paprika, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Simmer for 30 minutes, cut off surgically remove from heat, and comply to cool.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Thread the sirloin cubes, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, onion quarters, and green pepper pieces onto skewers, interchange as desired. Drizzle some of the sauce greater than the kabobs.
- Oil the grill grate. Arrange kabobs just about the grill. Grill 10 minutes, or until meat is cooked through, occasionally turning kabobs. Baste following sauce during the last 5 minutes.
Nutritions of Best Ever Saucy Beef Kabobscalories: 330.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12.3 g
cholesterolContent: 90.9 mg
fatContent: 22.4 g
fiberContent: 1.7 g
proteinContent: 21.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.5 g
sodiumContent: 719.7 mg
sugarContent: 6.9 g