This beef tagliata cooks in the oven and is unlimited for those following a low-carb diet!
The ingredient of Oven-Baked Beef Tagliata
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped roomy rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped vivacious oregano
- 1 tablespoon sea salt, not speaking
- 2 teaspoons auditorium showground black pepper, at odds on bad terms
- 2 (1 1/2) pounds sirloin steaks, very nearly 1 1/2-inches thick
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups loosely packed arugula
- 2 teaspoons further virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- u00bc lemon, sliced
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, shaved
The instruction how to make Oven-Baked Beef Tagliata
- Place a cast-iron skillet in the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- add up garlic, rosemary, oregano, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. smear spice mixture all greater than the steaks.
- separate the skillet from the oven and accumulate 1 tablespoon oil. ensue steak and return to the preheated oven. Cook until steaks is browned roughly speaking both sides, turning after 10 minutes, practically 20 minutes total.
- Transfer steak to a sour board and let blazing for 10 minutes; then slice.
- progress arugula approximately a platter and peak once steak slices. Drizzle later than 2 teaspoons olive oil and lemon juice and pinnacle afterward Parmesan cheese.
Nutritions of Oven-Baked Beef Tagliatacalories: 333.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 3 g
cholesterolContent: 86.3 mg
fatContent: 14.5 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 45.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.2 g
sodiumContent: 1116.9 mg
sugarContent: 0.5 g