terse and easy oyster casserole.
The ingredient of Oyster Casserole
- 1 cup butter, melted
- u00bd (16 ounce) package saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 (8 ounce) cans oysters
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons close whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (14.75 ounce) cans cream-style corn
The instruction how to make Oyster Casserole
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch casserole dish. Drain the oysters, reserving juice.
- In a small mixing bowl combine margarine and crushed saltine crackers. Cut the oysters into small pieces, set aside. In a small mixing bowl count cream, oyster juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- improve one can of corn onto the bottom of the casserole dish. lump bump 1/2 of the oysters greater than the corn, 1/2 of the cracker mixture. Repeat layering afterward enduring surviving ingredients. Pour the oyster juice incorporation combination more than the top of the entire casserole. Cover the casserole dish behind aluminum foil.
- Bake casserole for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an supplementary secondary 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Oyster Casserolecalories: 446.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 41 g
cholesterolContent: 95.6 mg
fatContent: 29 g
fiberContent: 2.1 g
proteinContent: 8.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 16.1 g
sodiumContent: 828.6 mg
sugarContent: 3.5 g