Incredibly vivacious and refreshing grilled corn salad, goes massive later Mexican food.
The ingredient of Easy Grilled Corn Salad
- 6 ears corn
- 5 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- u00bd medium red onion, chopped
- u00bd medium red dread pepper, chopped
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped open cilantro
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- u00bd teaspoon cayenne pepper
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon arena black pepper
The instruction how to make Easy Grilled Corn Salad
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook corn, covered, on the order of the preheated grill until golden brown in spots, turning occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool acceptable to handle; cut kernels from cobs. Place in a large bowl; build up tomatoes, onion, panic pepper, green onions, and cilantro and blend well.
- stir up oil, lemon juice, sugar, cayenne, salt, and pepper for dressing together in a small bowl. work up into vegetables until competently mixed. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritions of Easy Grilled Corn Saladcalories: 123.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 17.7 g
fatContent: 6 g
fiberContent: 2.7 g
proteinContent: 2.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.8 g
sodiumContent: 158.9 mg
sugarContent: 5.5 g