This potato salad is not deserted colourful, it has the firm creamy to crunchy ratio.
The ingredient of All Canadian Potato Salad
- 4 pounds russet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 large eggs
- u2154 cup mayonnaise, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- u00bd teaspoon celery seed
- u00bd teaspoon sports ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot water, or as needed
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 red dread pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- u00bc cup diced dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons chopped spacious parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
The instruction how to make All Canadian Potato Salad
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover once salted water; bring to a boil. cut heat to medium-low; simmer until tender, very nearly 25 minutes. Drain. Cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes, neglect skin on. Drizzle potatoes when vinegar while warm; set aside to cool completely, virtually 20 minutes.
- Place eggs in a saucepan, cover later than water, and bring to a boil. separate from heat; let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water; cool sedated Cool admin water. Peel eggs; cut 2 eggs into 1/4-inch dice. Slice the unshakable egg into 1/4-inch slices; set aside for garnish.
- disconcert whisk together the 2 diced eggs, mayonnaise, salt, dry mustard, celery seed, and black pepper in a large bowl; stir in hot water. mix up potatoes, celery, red fright pepper, onion, green onions, pickles, and parsley into mayonnaise mixture; cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Sprinkle salad like paprika and arrange reserved egg slices around top beforehand serving.
Nutritions of All Canadian Potato Saladcalories: 237.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 30.4 g
cholesterolContent: 51.1 mg
fatContent: 11.3 g
fiberContent: 3.5 g
proteinContent: 4.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 g
sodiumContent: 849.7 mg
sugarContent: 2.5 g