This is a wonderful and easy fruit salad that is as a consequence pretty for special occasions or holidays.
The ingredient of Sunday Best Fruit Salad
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 2 apples, peeled and cored
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 bananas, peeled and diced
- 3 kiwis
- 1 pint strawberries
The instruction how to make Sunday Best Fruit Salad
- In a small bowl, toss the chopped apples in reserved pineapple juice. assent to sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl, insert the peach pie filling and pineapple chunks.
- separate apples from pineapple juice and build up to pie filling and pineapple mixture. amass chopped bananas to reserved pineapple juice and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel and slice kiwi and 1/2 of strawberries. Chop the supplementary further 1/2 of strawberries and set aside.
- cut off surgically remove bananas from pineapple juice and ensue to pie filling mixture. amass chopped strawberries; toss together.
- Arrange kiwi slices a propos the edge of the serving bowl and alternate past strawberry slices. Chill and serve.
Nutritions of Sunday Best Fruit Saladcalories: 183.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 45.6 g
fatContent: 0.5 g
fiberContent: 4.7 g
proteinContent: 2.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.1 g
sodiumContent: 15 mg
sugarContent: 36 g