Chicken jerky is a appetizing spacious snack to have concerning hand all winter long. It takes a while to slow-cook in the oven, but then its so easy to throw together. This is next a all-powerful marinade for beef, turkey, duck, or venison.
The ingredient of Smoky Chicken Jerky
- 1u2009u00bd pounds frozen skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- u00be cup low-sodium soy sauce
- u00bc cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked salt
- 1 teaspoon field ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sports ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- cooking spray
The instruction how to make Smoky Chicken Jerky
- Cut chicken once the grain into very thin strips, virtually 1/4-inch thick, while yet nevertheless mostly frozen.
- blend soy sauce, teriyaki marinade, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, lemon juice, smoked salt, ginger, garlic powder, black pepper, and red pepper together in a small bowl. Place chicken strips in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade higher than the meat and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator, at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees F (80 degrees C). Prepare a jelly roll pan by placing a wire rack approximately summit zenith and coating it subsequently cooking spray.
- Place chicken strips roughly speaking the rack as stifling together as doable without having them touch.
- Bake in the preheated oven, flipping halfway, until each piece is a uniform dark orange color and dry inside later cut in half, 4 to 5 hours total.
Nutritions of Smoky Chicken Jerkycalories: 80.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 3.2 g
cholesterolContent: 32.3 mg
fatContent: 1.4 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 13.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.4 g
sodiumContent: 1029.1 mg
sugarContent: 1.1 g