My 2-year-old was diagnosed following Celiac. After experimenting behind several unproductive chicken nugget recipes, I finally came occurring next one the amass relatives relations loves. This is a mild-tasting chicken nugget designed for a 2-year-old. Some auxiliary seasoning extra supplementary to the Chex® should come up with the money for it a more grown up flavor.
The ingredient of Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets
- 2 cups bite-size corn square cereal (such as Corn Chexu00ae)
- 2 eggs
- u2153 cup rice flour
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- u00bc cup oil for frying, or as needed
The instruction how to make Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets
- Blend cereal in a blender or food processor until it has the consistency of bread crumbs; pour into a bowl.
- emphasis eggs in a separate bowl until smooth. Pour rice flour into a third bowl.
- Dredge chicken pieces in the rice flour, dip in beaten egg, and after that press into the cereal to coat. allowance breaded chicken regarding a large plate until all are finished, but get not stack.
- Pour acceptable oil into a large skillet to just cover the bottom and heat exceeding medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken nuggets in hot oil until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 2 to 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should contact at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutritions of Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggetscalories: 326.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24 g
cholesterolContent: 178.8 mg
fatContent: 8.6 g
fiberContent: 0.9 g
proteinContent: 36.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.3 g
sodiumContent: 249.4 mg
sugarContent: 1.7 g