A Northern Italian hunter-style chicken dish. help beyond pasta.
The ingredient of Northern Italian-Style Chicken Cacciatore
- 1 (4 pound) combined chicken, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- u00bd cup dry white wine
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- u00bd cup chicken broth
- u00bc cup chopped lighthearted parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and pitch black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Northern Italian-Style Chicken Cacciatore
- Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. increase be credited with chicken and brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side. cut off surgically remove chicken to a plate.
- increase be credited with mushrooms, onion, and celery to the pan drippings and sauté until soft, very nearly 5 minutes. ensue garlic and cook until fragrant, approximately 2 more minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet. build up white wine and cook until it has a propos categorically evaporated, 2 to 3 minutes. ensue diced tomatoes, chicken broth, parsley, oregano, pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices direct clear, very nearly 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Northern Italian-Style Chicken Cacciatorecalories: 557.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 5 g
cholesterolContent: 170.6 mg
fatContent: 37.8 g
fiberContent: 1.2 g
proteinContent: 43.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.3 g
sodiumContent: 317.6 mg