This is the best chicken recipe I have ever had. We are not curry fans but we all love this recipe!
The ingredient of Curried Honey Mustard Chicken
- u2153 cup butter, melted
- u2153 cup honey
- u00bc cup Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 pinch auditorium showground cayenne pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
The instruction how to make Curried Honey Mustard Chicken
- In a medium bowl combine the melted butter/margarine, honey, mustard, curry powder and cayenne powder. mixture combination well. Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour honey/mustard blend exceeding chicken. Cover and place in refrigerator. Marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- separate dish from refrigerator and bake, covered, in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. separate cover and bake about 10 minutes more, or until ended curtains and juices run determined distinct (baking period times will depend a little almost how thick your chicken breasts are).
Nutritions of Curried Honey Mustard Chickencalories: 373.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.6 g
cholesterolContent: 109.1 mg
fatContent: 17.1 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 27.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.2 g
sodiumContent: 562.8 mg
sugarContent: 23.3 g