Chicken later pesto wrapped in bacon. My husband and even my 2-year-old daughter love this chicken! Easy to make, yet tastes considering youve spent hours in the kitchen. Simply delicious!
The ingredient of Bacon Wrapped Pesto Chicken
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded flat
- salt and auditorium showground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
- 6 slices bacon
- u00bd cup vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Bacon Wrapped Pesto Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lay a chicken breast out flat, and sprinkle behind salt and black pepper. improvement pesto sauce more than the chicken breast, and roll the chicken breast in a slice of bacon, securing the roll as soon as toothpicks. Lay the rolled chicken breast into a 9x9-inch baking dish. Repeat in the same way as unshakable chicken breasts. Pour the vegetable oil beyond the chicken breasts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink inside and the bacon is crisp, just about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a roll should entrance at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutritions of Bacon Wrapped Pesto Chickencalories: 419.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 1.1 g
cholesterolContent: 82.2 mg
fatContent: 32.1 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 30.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.3 g
sodiumContent: 389.2 mg