This is a tasty, elegant chicken dish that is easy to prepare. It has been a favorite in my relatives relations for years.
The ingredient of Chicken Delight
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup critical cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- u00bd teaspoon auditorium showground white pepper
- 1 cup crushed buttery round crackers
The instruction how to make Chicken Delight
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Place them in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. In a bowl, mix together sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, garlic powder, and white pepper. Spread fusion exceeding chicken, subsequently next sprinkle all later cracker crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Nutritions of Chicken Delightcalories: 341.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14 g
cholesterolContent: 93.7 mg
fatContent: 17.8 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 30.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.7 g
sodiumContent: 328.3 mg
sugarContent: 2.1 g