Online Video Marketing: Grow Your Business Through the Use of Video with host Pat Altvater
Pat is also a popular speaker on the topic of Online Video Marketing. Learn more at her profile on BizTV Shows Speakers.
Online Video Marketing Episodes by Pat Altvater
Episodes that have aired are shown below.
- Use This Process to Attract an Audience for Your Content VideosHave you failed to attract an audience for your content videos? Join Pat Altvater, Digital Media Specialist, as she shares a process that you can use to make sure that the content you create speaks directly to your defined market segment. Don’t spend your money talking to the wrong people. Download Pat’s target graphic and Ideal Client Profile Cheat Sheet that helps you work through it at FREE Ideal Client Profile Target and Cheat Sheet.
- Create a Powerful Video Call to ActionA good call to action is basically a request to deepen the relationship. It moves the viewer to request more information or engage with us in a different way. Join Pat Altvater, Digital Media Specialist, as she shares the three components necessary for a powerful call to action. Enroll in Pat’s online course Three Steps to Creating A Free Online Course.
- Jump Onboard the Biggest Trend in Marketing in 2016Pat Altvater shares why online content video marketing is the biggest trend in marketing for 2016 and how to do it effectively. Don’t miss the virtual boat and allow your competitors to beat you to it. Get started creating your video series using Pat’s tips. To find out more about becoming a host of your own video series, visit BizTV Shows®.
- 3 Approaches to Creating Hooks For Your Online Videos That Capture the Viewer’s AttentionPat Altvater shares three approaches to creating video hooks that capture the viewer’s attention. Select an approach that feels authentic to you and in your next online video, “lead with awesome” so your viewers will be engaged and interested in watching your entire video. To find out about becoming a host of a video series, visit BizTV Shows®.
- When Creating Online Videos, Practice Makes Perfect or Does It?Pat Altvater shares three steps to implement when creating online videos so you will continuously improve. The old saying “practice makes perfect” may not be right because using the wrong technique over and over again, doesn’t make you better. However, deliberate practice does. Tune in to Pat’s episode to find out how to use her three steps to improve. For a demonstration of this, visit Pat’s blog at, AFP Marketing.
- 3 Keys to Building Credibility in Your Online Video ContentPat Altvater shares three keys to building credibility in your online video content. If you are using content videos as a marketing strategy, to build the know, like and trust factor with your prospects, you need to come across as credible. Check yourself against Pat’s tips to see if you are portraying yourself in a way that leads to credibility and trust. For more information, visit Pat’s website at, AFP Marketing.
- Pat Altvater: Online video marketers, Discover 2 reasons why your video titles fail to attract your ideal audience!Pat Altvater shares two reasons why online video marketers may not be reaching their ideal clients with their video series. Your video title may be missing two components that capture their attention. Use Pat’s suggestions to craft video titles that attract potential clients. For more information visit Pat’s blog at Grabbing Your Viewer’s Attention With Your Title.
- Pat Altvater: 6 Steps to Creating An Easy to Implement Marketing PlanPat Altvater shares her six steps to creating an easy to implement marketing plan just in time for your 2014 marketing planning. If you are not achieving the results you desire for your business, find out in this episode how the right mindset and a marketing plan will give you the success you desire. For more information, visit Pat’s website to download her Perfectionist Mindset Chapter.
- Pat Altvater: How to Leverage Online Video Marketing In Your Networking ProcessPat Altvater shares 3 ways to leverage an online video marketing series in your networking process. If you intend to use an Internet video series as a way to increase your credibility, showcase your expertise and speed up your sales cycle, check this out. Find out more about starting a BizTV Shows® network in your area; download her free report,The Top 5 Mistakes that People Make When Creating Videos and How to Avoid Them.
- Pat Altvater: Using Content Marketing to Build Your Reputation In 3 Media OutletsPat Altvater shares three media outlets that you can put your content marketing skills to use to build your reputation and status as an industry expert. Use a variety of content modalities, such as video, speaking and writing with the three media outlets to quickly build your reputation. For more information about becoming a BizTV Shows host in Toledo, Indianapolis or Columbus, OH., visit BizTV Shows to apply.
- Pat Altvater: When Creating Online Videos, Practice Makes Perfect or Does It?Pat Altvater shares three steps to implement when creating online videos so you will continuously improve. The old saying “practice makes perfect” may not be right because using the wrong technique over and over again, doesn’t make you better. However, deliberate practice does. Tune in to Pat’s episode to find out how to use her three steps to improve. For more information, visit Pat’s website at, AFP Marketing.
- Pat Altvater: How to Leverage Content Videos to Obtain More Speaking EngagementsPat Altvater shares 3 tips for how to leverage content videos to obtain more speaking engagements. If you use online videos and speaking engagements as marketing tools to grow your business, tune in for these tips. To down the free report, The Top 5 Mistakes that People Make When Creating Videos and How to Avoid Them visit AFP Marketing.
- Pat Altvater: 3 Lessons for Content Video Creators from a Budding EntrepreneurPat Altvater shares 3 tips that could benefit content video creators learned while observing a budding entrepreneur operate a garage sale. Tune in to find out the secrets to an 11 year olds success. Get more details about starting a BizTV Shows network in your area visit BizTV Shows.
- Pat Altvater: 6 Tips to Create an Effective Speaker Demo VideoPat Altvater shares tips for creating an effective speaker demo video for people that use speaking as a marketing strategy. Use this video as part of your media kit that event and meeting planners will review when deciding if you are the right fit for their event. Get more details about creating a media kit by reading Pat’s blog post The Top 10 Items To Include in Your Media Kit.
- Pat Altvater: Website Welcome Video: 3 Essential ComponentsPat Altvater shares the three essential components of a website welcome video and what to include in each part. Be sure to keep your welcome video less than one minute in length – tune in to learn the three parts of a great welcome video. Get more details about welcome videos by reading Pat’s blog post about Website Welcome Videos.
- Pat Altvater: Content Marketing: 4 Guidelines for Regularly Creating Effective ContentPat Altvater shares that experts are expected to be prolific creators of content and that means being visible regularly and consistently. Discover four guidelines for creating effective content in a way that keeps your content marketing plan organized. Watch Pat’s video Learn Why Some Call To Action Phrases Convert and Other’s Don’t and download her content marketing worksheet.
- Pat Altvater: 4 Ways to Showcase Your Unique Selling Proposition in Your VideosPat Altvater discusses your USP, or Unique Selling Proposition, that tells people WHY they should buy from you. A great USP states the essence of your business promise; typically it’s a tagline that you use in all of your marketing both on and offline. Get tips for showcasing your USP in your content videos in this episode. For more information, visit Pat’s blog post, Finding Your USP.
- Pat Altvater: Do You Have A Unique Selling Proposition?Pat Altvater shares that finding your unique selling proposition (USP) means finding a way to be unique and portraying that uniqueness in everything you do, including your videos. You can no longer compete on lowest price or best customer service or best quality because hundreds of your competitors offer that as well. Learn 3 ways to uncover your USP. For more information, visit Pat’s blog post, Finding Your USP.
- Pat Altvater: Learn Why Some Call To Action Phrases Convert and Others Don’tPat Altvater shares three keys to consider when creating call to action phrases. Use these keys when writing your call to action to improve your chances that the viewer will take the suggested action. This is the last “A” of the AIDA marketing acronym but is really the first step in the process to creating videos that meet your objectives. To learn how about what to say in your call to action, visit Pat’s blog at Create a Call To Action That Converts.
- Pat Altvater: Three Keys to Building Desire Within Your Online Video ScriptPat Altvater shares three keys for building desire in your online video script so that your viewer will be inspired to act on your call to action. This is the “D” part of the AIDA marketing acronym. Watch this episode to create videos that connect with your viewers and motivate them to action. To learn how to connect with your viewers visit, Create a Personal Connection and for more information to motivate your viewers visit Three Keys to Building Desire.
- The Most Important Part of Your Online Video ScriptPat Altvater shares the most important component of your online video script and provides tips for creating this part of your script by using the AIDA marketing acronym. Watch this episode to create videos that keep your viewers watching. For more information, visit Pat’s website, AFP Marketing.
- Video Best Practices Discussion with Jim FisherPat Altvater, in her video best practices series, interviews Wealth Creations Education and Tax Coach, Jim Fisher, CPA/PFS, CTC, about how to get comfortable being on camera. Jim’s advice will help you realize that everyone has nerves and once you put your focus on your message, you begin to relax. Tune in to hear about his experience. Watch Jim Fisher’s episodes of Plan your Wealth With Purpose. Watch more from Pat at Online Video Marketing.
- Video Best Practices Discussion with Tommy RichardsonPat Altvater, in her video best practices series, interviews Mental Performance Coach, Tommy Richardson, to find out how to mentally prepare for a video shoot. Tommy’s advice will help you deliver your video message in a relaxed and confident manner. Watch more episodes from Pat at Online Video Marketing.
- Video Best Practices Discussion with Jim PattonPat Altvater, in her video best practices series, interviews Jim Patton, host of Veterans In Business: Making the Transition from Military to Business Owner. on Indy BizTV Shows to find out how narrowing his niche has impacted his business and video views. Watch more episodes from Pat at Online Video Marketing.
- Video Best Practices Discussion with Cindy Allen-StuckeyPat Altvater, in her video best practices series, interviews Cindy Allen-Stuckey, host of Making Performance Matter on Indy BizTV Shows to find out how she researches her topics for her episodes. Cindy always delivers great educational and practical tips in her video series; tune in to find out how she does it. Watch Cindy Allen-Stuckey’s episodes of , Making Performance Matter Watch more episodes from Pat at Online Video Marketing.
- Video Best Practices Discussion with Nikki Lewallen About Preparing For a Video ShootPat Altvater interviews Nikki Lewallen host of Be A Business Development Rockstar! on Indy BizTV Shows in this episode of her new series – Video Best Practices. Nikki always delivers her information with ease and confidence and in this episode she shares her process for preparing for a video shoot. Watch Nikki Lewallen’s episodes of , Be A Business Development Rockstar!
- Pat Altvater offers 3 tips that brick and mortar businesses can use to get started creating content videos as part of an online video marketing strategy. A recent study by Google and Compete, found the most effective online marketing in terms of driving offline sales is video. Learn how to get started in this episode to take advantage of this trend. For more information, visit Pat’s blog, Content Video Marketing.
- Pat Altvater shares her experience with perfectionism and suggests that maybe it’s time to push yourself out of your comfort zone and do something that you might not be open to do because of how you are judging yourself. Something such as creating videos can be a great personal growth strategy. Pat provides three tips for helping you to expand your horizons. For more information, download Pat’s Transformations Breakthrough Process Worksheets.
- Pat Altvater shares her experience with perfectionism and wonders, is perfectionism holding you back too? When you see that you are hesitating about doing something new, shift your thinking away from making sure that everything is perfect before you start something new using Pat’s tips for releasing perfectionistic thoughts. For more information, visit Pat’s website at, AFP Marketing.
- Pat Altvater offers 3 tips for content video topics so you don’t have to be at a loss for what to talk about in your next video. In order to differentiate yourself from your competitors, if you are using video as a marketing strategy, is to do what most others won’t do and that is to consistently create new video content, amassing a minimum of 50-100 videos! Use Pat’s tips to easily find video topics. For more information, visit Pat’s blog post, Online Video Content Ideas.
- Would you like to do something nice for someone that’s helped you in your business? Why not create a testimonial video that they can use on their website or social media platforms. In this episode of Internet Video Tips with host Pat Altvater, you’ll learn the three R's that make up a powerful video testimonial. For more information, visit Pat’s blog post, How to Create a Powerful Video Testimonial.
- In this episode of Internet Video Tips, host Pat Altvater two tips for how to control nerves when getting ready to shoot videos. There’s nothing wrong with a few nerves; in fact, it helps you be on top of your game. However, if you experience more than that, these tips will help you to be more confident and less nervous. For more information, visit Pat’s blog post, How to Use Physical Movement to Control Nerves.
- In this episode of Internet Video Tips, host Pat Altvater will discuss about the importance of coming across as likeable in your videos and discover three tips for increasing your likeability during your videos. For more information, visit Pat’s blog post, How to Be More Likeable in Your Videos.
- In this episode of Internet Video Tips, host Pat Altvater will talk about the three benefits of using online video marketing as a strategy to showcase your expertise. You’ll also learn more about what it takes to be seen as the go-to expert in your field using video as a tactic. For more information, visit Pat’s blog post, Online Video Content Ideas: Think Tips, Tools and Trends.
- In this episode of Internet Video Tips, pat Altvater will elaborate on three interview video tips that will help you create dynamic expert interviews. For more information, visit Pat’s blog post, Interview Video Tips - Staging and Framing Your Interviews.
- In this episode of Internet Video Tips, Pat Altvater will speak about the three parts of a website welcome video and what to include in each part. For more information, visit Pat’s blog post, Website Welcome Video: 3 Essential Components.
- In this episode of Internet Video Tips: Growing Your Business with Video, host Pat Altvater will discuss three tips to create sticky online videos -- videos where people watch to the end where you have your call to action. For more information, check out my blog post Three Tips for Creating Sticky Videos.
Meet Pat Altvater, Digital Media Strategist
Pat Altvater of AFP Marketing and her team, partner with authors, coaches, speakers and business owners who need marketing collateral that brings awareness to their brand, showcases their expertise and builds their credibility in the marketplace. They do this primarily through the medium of content video marketing, and also with digital magazines and online courses. Pat’s mission is to create increased visibility for her clients, through training, consulting, strategizing, and implementing.
When you are ready to use video to grow your business, the team at AFP Marketing Group can help you create something that authentically showcases your expertise while attracting your perfect client. AFP Marketing Group created BizTV Shows® which now operate in seven cities, , Toledo BizTV Shows,, Indy BizTV Shows, Columbus BizTV Shows, NE Ohio BizTV Shows, Pittsburgh BizTV Shows, Lincoln BizTV Shows, and Akron BizTV Shows.
Learn more about Pat Altvater at AFP Marketing Group,